Saturday, January 1, 2011
1-1-11 Isn't that a great number?
What to do? Make a list? Set goals? Meander through UFOs or put them aside? For me - it's a list that is very fluid. I always add more, I never delete, and I recognize I won't finish them all. But I love the accomplishment as a top is finished, then quilted, then bound, and then given to someone I love or put in "inventory" for the right purpose at the right time.
What to do?
1. Carolina Christmas - quilt/bind
2. My birthday quilt - piece/quilt/bind by April (a year is long enough)
3. Rectangles quilt - borders, quilt, bind
4. Mark Lapinski TATW - quilt, bind, to Matt/Miya by June
5. NYB - borders; quilting TBD and not sure this year -- a bit daunting
6. Cotton Boll - piece/quilt/bind
7. I Spy for grandson - cut/piece/quilt/bind by June
8. Quilt for MBS
9. Quilt for Joe
10. Quilt for SE
11. Lollypops by Kim McLean - make at least 3 blocks
12. Waverunner - quilt, bind
13. Challenge quilt - cut/piece top by April; finish by end of year
A short list for me -- but enough to get me started, keep me focused on getting some gifts done (weddings abound this year), challenges to learn from, and enough latitude to go in a different direction if I want to!
What about you? Anything pressing that you just "have to do this year"????
Stay warm! Jan