Can we do this -- I've already posted 2 lists -- what I didn't get done and what I want to get done. Can I really add dillydallying to this? What are other words for dillydallying? Do they work better for you?
I so appreciate this look at the importance of slowing down -- loving our ffamily, friends, and ourselves, managing our creativity on a whim vs a deadline? I'm going to try -- starting today when I have the house to myself and don't have to work. A rarity of epic proportion that I'm going to make the most of!! So -- for your consideration and joy -- Keep piecing (and dillydallying), Jan
I went back and checked my post New Years Day 2010 ... these are the resolutions I posted a year ago today ...
- Will dillydally at least a little everyday.
- Will only work on what feels good at the moment.
- Will begin new projects on a whim.
- Will only complete projects when there is the urge to do so.
- Will continue to add to my current fabric, yarn, kit and pattern collections.
- Will spend time dillydallying with those who understand the dillydally lifestyle.
- Will actively recruit and encourage others to adopt the principles of dillydallying.